N&Wcurve® ERGOCURVE ONE+
The Ergocurve ONE+ model offers a perfect interplay of the basic concepts of N&Wcurve®: simplicity, versatility and ergonomics. Ergocurve ONE+ is an ideal companion for hiking and touring, but can also be a valuable support during rehabilitation or after an injury.
Due to their special double bend, the walking sticks are lighter and more natural in handling: The attachment point is shifted forward, which automatically leads to the correct and safe positioning of the pole tip on the ground.
Annoying pains on the wrist and shoulder joints are finally a thing of the past, as the inward-turned handles of the walking sticks lie correctly in the hand of the runner without having to twist the natural position of his wrist.
Thanks to the new patented N&Wcurve® curvature, which is tailored to the needs of slower walking, the movement with the Ergocurve ONE + is intuitively supported.
We have used all of our know-how to respond to the special needs of our customer groups, from professional athletes to walkers. The result is an even more stable and comfortable walking pole to increase your well-being.
Convince yourself of the positive effects on your mobility and vitality - because health is life quality!
An optimized curvature gives us the following advantages:
- Better support on the handle
- Less strain on the back and lower limbs
- Less stress on wrists and upper limbs
- Ease of walking
- Posture improvement
The made of aluminum runes are very light and durable. A double locking system allows the length of the pole to be adjusted and securely locked without the shafts slipping and thus shortening.
Even traveling is no longer a problem with the N&Wcurve®Ergocurve ONE+: disassembled in two, they fit into a medium-sized suitcase and can accompany you around the globe!
- Upper shaft (with double bend): Aluminum 7075 anodized, Ø 16 mm
- Lower shaft: aluminum 7075 anodized, Ø 14 mm, sublimation printed length markings
LENGTH and WEIGHT:
- Size 80-100 cm, weight about 197 g
- Size 90-110 cm, weight about 207 g
- Size 100-120 cm, weight about 217 g
- Headboard made of reinforced plastic
- Handle made of dense foam
- Adjustable comfort hand strap, left (left) and right (right), available in the sizes S-M-L
- Double locking system TwistLock and QuickLock
- Black strip of light directly above the plate, for better visibility in the dark
- Basket Ø 35 mm
- Round Widia Tip
- Rubber tips
- The handles are turned inwards by 25 ° compared to the stick axis. Therefore, it is important to distinguish between right and left running stick.
- For the N&Wcurve®Ergocurve model, there is no provision for hooking in the optional adjustable elastic strap (this is a small cord loop underneath the handles).