N&Wcurve® Ergocurve Black Pro
Ergocurve Black Pro model is the new N&Wcurve®aluminum walking pole in a fixed length: very light, extremely durable and perfectly balanced.
Ergocurve Black Pro consists of two shafts of different diameters. The dimensions of the curved upper shaft and the straight lower shaft are calculated exactly and the two segments are fitted together so that the walking stick is ideally balanced. It feels lighter when touched by its foam handle in the middle, and is more comfortable to wear in the stages between uses.
For the alternative transport of the poles, we have developed an adjustable elastic belt as additional equipment. While running, the poles can be fastened on the back in seconds, and the hands are immediately free for difficult or technical passages.
Special features of this model are:
- The new tip Silent Tip ("noiseless tip"). It is characterized by good vibration and noise damping, greater resistance and better grip and grip on all types of terrain, especially on asphalt and stone.
- Easy and fast distinction between right and left pole, even in the dark. The right-hand stick is wrapped in a yellow light strip that leaves no doubt and ensures the visibility of the runner even at night.
- The modern design. The colors stand out clearly and strongly from the satined aluminum, and for the first time the traditionally white bend in black presents itself.
- Upper shaft (with double bend): Aluminum 7075 anodized, Ø 16 mm
- Lower shaft: aluminum 7075 anodized, Ø 14 mm
LENGTHS: Available in 2 cm. increments, from 84 cm. up to 108 cm.
- Headboard made of reinforced plastic
- Handle made of dense foam
- Adjustable comfort hand strap, left (left) and right (right), available in the sizes S-M-L
- Black cord loop for hooking the adjustable elastic strap (additional equipment)
- Second handle made of dense foam in the middle of the stick
- Yellow light strip over the second handle of the right stick, for better visibility in the dark
- Black strip of light directly above the tip of the pole, for better visibility in the dark
- Silent Tip, with widia Knife Tip (Type Skiroll)
- During assembly, the juncture of the upper and lower shafts is reinforced by a wooden pin and enveloped by the foam grip in the center of the pole. So the stick can be carried at its equilibrium point.
- The handles are turned inwards by 25 ° compared to the stick axis. Therefore, it is important to distinguish between right and left running stick.
- No rubber attachment is provided for this model.
|Product weight:||0,30 Kg|